Welcome to the Community!
Whether you have chronic lung disease or are a caregiver for someone who struggles with it, the Do More With Oxygen Community is a great resource for information to help those with chronic lung disease live a happy and active lifestyle.
General Information on Chronic Lung Diseases
If you have a chronic lung disease such as COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, Alpha-1 or pulmonary fibrosis, you may have a lot of questions on how to best take care of yourself when it comes to these diseases. The Do More With Oxygen Community has great information on:
- Staying Healthy with Chronic Lung Disease
- Pet Companions
- Preventing Exacerbations and Knowing the Signs
- Eating Healthy and Nutrition Tips
- General Health Information
Being a caregiver is no easy task, but the Do More With Oxygen Community has plenty of resources, and a designated caregiver section that can help guide you on topics such as:
- Helping Loved Ones Quit Smoking
- Managing Stress
- Caring for Oxygen Users
- Understanding COPD
Staying active with oxygen can seem tough. Review the blog feed and downloads on oxygen therapy for tips and information on:
- Exercising with Oxygen
- Traveling with Oxygen
- Connecting with Oxygen Users
- Treatment and Delivery Options
- Oxygen Safety
Be active in the Do More With Oxygen Community
- Like the Facebook page to receive helpful articles in your news feed and interact with other DMWO fans.
- Sign up for email alerts to have articles delivered to your inbox twice a week, and receive a notification when the download of the month is released.
- Browse the store locator. Here you can find home medical equipment providers in your area for supplies to help you stay healthy and active with oxygen.